Saturday, June 25, 2005

longest wait!

feels like the longest wait. one more freaking week to finish off with my exams.and then , wat? long list of things to do ... really long ..........
i wudnt wanna list them out coz just in case even one doesnt fall in place then i will feel sick till my stomach!
but firstly, since i finish my exam on a saturday, i m gonna get sloshed and ofcourse spend my evening at styx!
styx rulez! yes,it does. missin it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccchhhhhhh! and wont be fair on my part if i dont think of the place where my love for rock n metal started ,missing haze tooo! but not as much!

and secondly, i plan to go trekkin,with a couple of interesting like minded pals,want it to be an whackily adventurous one! if everyone backs off .. i m simply gonna turn around say "get a life bytchs!get a LIFE"
If at all they come up with cheeky reasons like my mum n dad r against it.i wud say "the 20 yrs u have been with yer folks u still can convince them,then never will u !"
and so BALLS TO INSIPID CREATURES! Might sound rude, but been highly patient so far!coz it aint the 1st time,no 2 nd time?... nah.. 10th? ....nooo .... if only i had a count of them!
offlate,wonder wat has got onto me,i chant curses to my pillow? yes, the pillow? a thing which so soft n cuddly ,tat gives me a soothing sleep as soon as i lay my head on it! ....... why am i chanting curses to a THING ? am i frustrated with something? but wat?...... er...... er.........i m at a loss for words! irony still prevails after all that i sleep like a wild boar!he he he ..... am i insane? AM i insane?or am i DRUNK?
life is colourless yet so colourful,i m am so normal yet so insane.

thanx to my grey cells which seem to be making haphazard transitions!
beeep blur!! my grey cells need some lubricating oil,so i m off to answer their call! such a gadget ... muhahahaha!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ritesh Nadhani said...

Just shows what beer can do your creativity. :D

So where are you going for trekking? Even I have been thinking of going somewhere offlate but never ever decided on one.

Suggestions plz....

6:46 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

bingo! or blah! does beer enhance yer creativity?

coming to the trekking part of it , to name a few places on my list it is kodai,kudremukh and munnar .
get to me for the iternary :-)
(chuckles)

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunno about the booze part of it but the flusteration is evident ....... anyways ur gettin some where with ur writing ..
forget kudremukh plans as it is shut and not possible anymore ... any thin else ... experienced trekkers su as us would be glad to help out

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home