Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Down where i was

Forethought drowned me in fear and panic. The sudden twist creaked in its own way. Where did i faulter and why was it me again? Confusion and complication are two things that make me sick till my stomach.

Were they all pretending to be this friggin' bunch of sugar coated candies?But, why the fuck? Being yourself and letting the true self surface well in advance will always save everyone some grace.

All the true-friggin'-lies helped me rediscover myself. Probably, i should just appreciate the sequence of events with a nod and with a happy smile. *Nods and smiles followed by a 'thank you,Pretentious-buds'

~~Time for a confession~~
I absolutely love Alice in chains, the album "jar of flies" in particular resurrects me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rush said...

Funny. I was just listening to Jar of Flies. Theres a lot that happened after that, but thats irrelevant. AIC rules \m/

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home