Monday, December 12, 2005

Spilled cerebration

Feelings or emotions, they seem so pseudo n dead to me these days.I think they are not worth being valued.People know how to fake around very well.Is it true always?
A circle of knotted questions.Trying to seek help around but aint happening.My brain is filled with unanswered thoughts.Feels disgusting to the core.
Hell, its better to leave that there n move on.



Just started studying for my exams which are gonna start from next tuesday.Hopefully, i maintain the 70% aggregate.
Its time i listen to a song that would resurrect me.Which one is it?For now its "Return to serenity" by Testament.
I'm so alone,
my head's my home,
I'll return to serenity.
The next song is "Everlasting flame" by Kreator.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

da song for ya is "coming back to life" .... listen to it over and over again ..... do it right now!!!!!! els ul be wasted (ahem)......

9:39 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Thank ya bro!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home