Sunday, December 09, 2012

Just Me.

So i have been told i am not made of only rock and beer.( Wonder what is being alluded to there) . My insane blood-rushes and hatred deep within are making me fall apart. Although, i think most of it is untrue. As it has it all,when influences( good, bad or ugly, whatever be it) rub off, making you so helpless and the day you realize it, u wish you could turn the world over.

But since decisions have to be made in the vested interest of myself, I will try whatever it takes to never-fucking-ever faulter again.

I have also been told that i lack self-respect and self esteem. Until i figure out the difference between the two and what it is that i lack. I am so alone, my head's my home and i will return to serenity.

Return to serenity :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home