Monday, December 10, 2012

Random Convo

From this day on-wards, You are my best-est friend and shall narrate my stories to you : I don't need a human who walks and talks for suggestions whatsoever.


XXXX: Why r you doing this to me!
  i do not understand
  All I seeked was your happiness & your company
12:35 What made you change?
12:39 You say you want to be with me & befriend me. You say it is not about the money & demand it. You say you do not mean things & you address me with Tittles. Why??
12:41 I told you i wanted to spend my life with you.
  I told the same to my mom.
  that's the truth,
12:42 I do not expect my mom or you to work on that direction
  When I made that choice I knew I was wise & now I still have faith.
  You decide macha
12:43 wht you want
  A better you or just another companion.
  Call is yours :)

YYYY : I did make an attempt and call to reason things but since i failed miserably , i gave up. I really wonder "where did i go wrong, i lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness." 
The friend thought has clouded over me more than anything and since i think, me trying to embed that thought isn't helping. The most obvious thing at this point( as STP would say it ) is to "Take time with a wounded hand , 'Cause it likes to heal "

I am trying to understand what the below lines mean: 
"You decide macha
12:43 wht you want
  A better you or just another companion.
  Call is yours :)"
Better me?? or just another companion?? What do you mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home