Friday, July 29, 2005

yeah?

right! a poem i wrote on one of my friend's , i still have to write for loads of them! but i m so occupied these days!

anywayz here it goes,

Right after me on the rolls,
we stumbled upon each other,
talk about the calls ,
that last for hours together.

those laughs that cheer,
which override the fear,
our comments u must hear,
they dont much shear.

Rose princess, she is called ,
what bout her love saga?
karaoke queen , she is crowned,
does she still go gaga?

abiding and friendly,
a gumball of laughter,
caring and lively,
i enjoy being with her.!



thatz one of my friend's called arpitha! and ask me , what made me write it ?
yeah, the other day i was talking to her n had started with one sober poem, i just gave it a shot n it aint all that bad!
so i pat myself! tap! tap!
cheers! rock on !

1 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

never thought that this one was penned long back ... a good one though ...
api is lucky....

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home