Monday, January 02, 2006

*sigh of relief

*Sigh *sigh!!

RELIEVED!!!The feeling uplifts yer spirits. Feel quite rejuvenated.Well, bet anyone who finishs off with their engineering exams would feel the same.Analog communictaion systems with part a full of amplitude modulation questions n part b full of frequency modulation.Having finished with the 'tronics theory papers is like shedding half the burden over u.6 theory papers to just suck the spirits n interest of life.Feels good!! I'm on a natural high today.I need no supplements to trip on:-).That is quite appreciated.I love talking to myself.U call me insane i give a f#$% bout it.I ve my last lab to wind up with this sem its the MuP lab.Hopefully,for a change luck is on my side n i get the output.It was nice talking to Shwetha after long time.2hrs moved away with the traffic at the KR Circle junction.The happiness of having a friend who listens to you n you listen to completely different.Life and its moments makes me smile for its unusualness.All these relationships my friends get into n realize at the end of it not worth at all.
People (read some gals )are really thick n rusted up there,their relationship would be just budding n they dream BIG of landing up with that guy .Pre-school dumb f***s is the appropriate word.They can't get real n practical in life.Oh ! my wat do they take me for some kinda suggestion machine.Priti at last has realised that suggestions can't be decisions.It's bout time she realised she sets her priorities right.Sheesh!Her life i shall never make the mistake of saying a god damn word pertaining to watever it may be .Live it the way u wanna live gal.Spare me from all the shite!!*phew

Moments treasured n thoughts preserved for the night ahead.
Happy n funfilled '06 to ya'll!
Apeksha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

wow! a happy-apeksha-blog?! long tym hvnt spoken 2 u...c u around, dopey!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home