Monday, January 09, 2006

Stupid,dumb,iritated,bored........

An assortment of feelings i seriously am fed up of life already.20 yrs has been a really long time.I have lived too long. I M TIRED. My holidays have just begun n things never go my way.NEVER NEVER EVER! What is interesting in life?? Monotonous mundane days.Music n net ve become just as boring.People around me seem so pseudo.I ve started losing my life. How long .... how long?
Sometimes i feel like i ve no one with me.I thought i liked it rather just love that feel.I dont wanna feel this thing, take me far away.
I stumble on my thoughts but my spirits fade away. Everything seems so dark like they will never rise again.Anywayz, hell with all that!
I shall get back to sphere.

Ciao!

9 Comments:

Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

hmmm.....
mayb u shud seriously consider dat family tree thing. trust me gal...u wil only reap d benefits.
so do i hear d makhinda maharani roar??

10:54 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Roars roars!!! (((Echoes))).
Tat was really loud. Did u hear me?




I'm still rotting at home.Hell hell! Hard to comprehend.Someone please slap me before i start to rust.I m already surrounded by dust.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Ajoy Philip Babu said...

when it all gets too much.itake a nice book ,start reading and get deep into the book to finally fall asleep under it.

or just drink a mocha at koshys.(that place is getting too filled up too nowadays)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Hey
@ ajoy
Sphere is a book by michael crichton:-)
Btw never been to that place :-)

12:01 AM  
Blogger Ajoy Philip Babu said...

koshys!!you kiddin me.its a really nice place.very old but still nice.

i miss bangalore a lot now-a-days coz abu dhabi is sooo diff but still not half as charming as bangalore.i just love the pollution !!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Well, i shall visit Koshy's soon.I m glad to know someone actually loves the pollution:-).Yeah, bangalore is a nice place:-)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

I didn't have a drumkit then .. but now that i do. i have nothin much to say:)

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home