Monday, January 23, 2006

Jar of thoughts.

Jar of thoughts to jar of flies.One of my fav albums by Alice in Chains.Each song n it bites which is a soothin feeling of some people in my life.Hell, wat do i say,Incredible!!Unlike the fact the flies would break free if the jar was opened.But the thoughts that come crawling into my mind takes a very very long time to bid adieu.Rather the flies start breeding in the jar.*smirks*
Like the line from Rotten Apple says innocence is over.Very apt.The very next song viz Nutshell reminds me of S.Seriously,seems so custom made particularly the line ".... and yet i fight,and yet i fight, no one to cry to,no place to call home."Thanx to I Stay Away :"... Yeah,hey yeah,tears that soak the callous hearts."I stay away, i stay away, i stay away .... just fades away.The next song No Excuses reminds me of L.No clue why,since the first time i have heard it,there is an imprint on my mass of grey cells.The best line is when Layne sings"Fine me sittin' by myself no excuses and i know."Swing on this, is one of those songs which reminds me of family n my other best of pals.Thank you people! I ofcourse do know how much all of ya care for me.*Big hug**muahzz*.One of the few songs which i really really love is Dont follow.Love it! Love it absolutely!!It kinda lightens my dark spirits.Freshnes me up like the sone Everlasting Flame by Kreator.The winamp has to just play these songs n i have shut my oculuses away to this illusive thought free world.Love it!!
"Say goodbye don't follow
Miseries so hollow"


"Say goodbye don't follow"

Grunge (as in the the genre of music)trip is an uncanny one.Quite diametrical to the heavy metal music trip.(headbanging trip is kickass too)

The Orphic feel seems to titilate.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ajoy Philip Babu said...

grunge..heavy metal......(sigh!)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Wake me up when u r done sighing:-).Wassup, how ya been?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

so songs remind u of 's' and 'l'. does ne song remind u of 'y'??? :-P

happy trippin!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Acetic Pill said...

Yeah!! talk bout it .... Other side reminds me of Y. Woohooo!! Muah!!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... year one antique chevrolet parts Call center picture

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home