Thursday, December 04, 2014

Finding you?

I thought you would be the one for me. But then I was wrong! Starting from your Abuses to Bastard-ness to Cheap and Disgusting attitude. I could list only the negatives and can't think of even 1 positive to describe you. Makes me sick till my stomach that I dated you and ruined 2 years of my time. But then me being me, I would like to comfort myself by saying , " the almighty or the supreme" has better plans for you, Apeksha.

Probably, you are meant to be a star in somebody elses sky but not mine for sure.  But if you really are humane, make an attempt to not be chauvinistic. 

Every inch of me says this had to end and so this will end. Since I haven't been evil to anyone I will win and soar greater heights in all virtues of life.

Not sure why but writing just instills hope and positivity in me!!

Hugs herself n slips away!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karn said...

nice one!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home