Tuesday, January 06, 2015

"Note?"

Hello you!

I am disturbed by the way you are troubling me and my family's peace. I have not done any damage to you or your life till today. I hate you as much as I loved you. You are not the same person I knew when we started hanging around at purple haze. I thought I was lucky to have you until you started abusing me emotionally, and physically. There is no reason for me to live on this planet. I thought a day would come and you would trust me. But that didn't happen n will never happen. So I am resorting to this extreme step as I cant let my family suffer only cause of my biggest mistake of having dated you. As u always said that this is a game for you and you will win no matter what the consequences. Probably only my death will give you a sense of "having won".

I have no courage no more!

I hate you and just hate you! Hope the hate dies along with me today.
Goodbye for life!


Keep your crores and live like a king.  look in the mirror and be proud of yourself every morning.
God sees the truth but waits? 

~XXXX





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home