Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rest in Peace

I have loads of emotions and feel things deep within. Prone to be considering i am "Human" after all.

I haven't spent as much time with you as most of the other grand children would have. For reasons which are all known. I just wanted to take a moment to say "Rest in Peace". Hope you are in a happier place without the sufferings that you went through during the last days. You did your best to keep the light alive for all those dear to you. Well done and Thank you!

Old age catches up on everyone, there would come a time when you will look around for someone to be there for you or just listen to you speak. I am sad to hear my dad say ," I am all alone now. My mum was the only for me and she isn't there anymore." As unfortunate as it is, the circumstances and situations have been instrumental in such things. We are born today and gone tomorrow, but our actions and all that we do defines how we live each day. For now, take care of yourself!

~Aps
* Born to bring meaning to the life we live*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home