Thursday, September 16, 2021

No expectations

Have no expectations and life will be yours.

When you wish and hope for things to go your way, the sour taste of not having what you expected dampens your spirits.  As I have grown and discovered myself deep within, I am beginning to realize and know my true self better and also learning the art to see the world with positive lenses. 

A sudden urge to scribble my feelings and all the thoughts that come pouring down. 

How many of you appreciate feedback? I definitely do. Listen without judgment and absorb without feelings. 

For someone who has been predominantly task-oriented, I continuously battle the need to flip and be more relationship-oriented. It has been the need of the hour in this region and it baffles me as to why that is the case? 

I could choose to sit back and shed a bucket of tears and sleep over it or wipe my tears and tell myself, this is the perfect playing ground to experiment and learn. 

I am better than the best and there is no stopping me with one small petty rejection. 

Let's go rock this world with the best foot forward. 

Peks <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home